Friday, August 28, 2009

Jesus Loves Me - Friday, August 28, 2009

Jesus loves me - this I KNOW
For the Bible tells me so!
Isn't it really that simple friends? Isn't that enough to give us comfort that no matter what, we ARE loved? I wrestle with this and, sometimes, like Jacob, I wrestle with God. I want to believe, I "believe" that I believe but then when life happens, I flounder. I fret. I worry. I stress. My yoke gets really heavy and unmanageable and I forget - Jesus loves me. Sometimes the lies of Satan permeate my head and I can't shake the feelings that follow those lies. I forget that I can wait on the Lord and be of good courage because JESUS LOVES ME! He loved me enough to die for me and I have to trust that if He would do something SO big, that He indeed will do the stuff so small - like watch out for me, send His angels to keep guard over me, care for me, listen to me, hear my prayers. You know, the "small stuff."
Little ones to Him belong
They are weak but He is strong!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so!
And He Loves YOU too! Happy Friday! FHG! AA

No comments: