Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12, 2010 - Rehabilitating the Heart - Never Alone

As I look back on the past six years - beginning with January 1, 2004 when I ordained to lose the weight that had plagued me since Brendan and I got married and it seems like the floodgates of trial were opened and try as we may, we could not rise above the waters. We'd paddle along - appearing to rise above the waves momentarily only to be pulled down into the waters again and again. This past year, 2009, was a year I really don't want to repeat but yet, I know that God will not waste what His grace has sustained us through. This morning, I heard a song I had not heard in awhile and I was reminded by the King of Kings that I have never, nor will I ever be alone because I am HIS child. Read the words of the song Never Alone (C) by the group Barlow Girl and dear ones, be encouraged. We are Never Alone.
"I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel You by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I"m never alone
And though I cannot see You
And I can't explain why
Such a deep, deep reassurance
You've placed in my life
We cannot separate
You're part of me
And though You're invisible
I'll trust the unseen"
As I cry out to the Almighty to heal me and rehabilitate my heart, I have indeed, the blessed reassurance that the Savior is a part of me and I am a part of Him and I will trust the "unseen" because of the evidence of His love in my life. Loving you - with His love, For His Glory! AA

No comments: